View on Instagram https://ift.tt/2njElrW
- This is a photo of a recently completed frameless CRL Cambridge bypass sliding door in Melrose. The upper support bar is constructed of stainless steel, and then finished to resemble polished chrome. ⠀ ⠀ The glass seen here is 3/8″ thick tempered low iron glass. When you look through it at the marble tile you can see that there is no green tint at all. ⠀ ⠀ The hardware for the CRL Cambridge slider is available in chrome, brushed nickel, and matte black.
- Custom frameless shower doors are fabricated to fit exactly to your tiled opening. If the wall has an outage of even 1/8″, the glass is cut to match it as precisely as possible. The glass is then fabricated to accept all of the necessary hardware, and then finally tempered. #wisdomwednesday ⠀ Read more about the process here: https://ift.tt/2HVV1Nf
- This customer over in Concord wanted a very modern and minimalistic shower configuration; so we went with the two splash panels and no door. ⠀ ⠀ They decided to use Starphire ultra clear low-iron glass along with polished chrome finished hardware. ⠀ ⠀ We used clips as opposed to channel to secure the panels in order to maintain that frameless appeal.
- People ask us all the time which glass cleaner we use and where to get it. We use Sprayway Glass Cleaner, it’s foam based, ammonia free, and does a great job. It does not create a cloud of those unbearable fumes! You can pick it up at almost any hardware store.
- North Reading, MA | Frameless shower doors